If you're Dutch, would you please help me with these Q?

A place to discuss about the country, its lifestyle and culture

Modérateur: Moderators thisforum.nl

If you're Dutch, would you please help me with these Q?

Messagepar theisrp » 04 Oct 2014 17:39

Hi there!

My name is Theis Pedersen, I'm a student at Westerdals Oslo School of Arts, Communication and Technology, and right now we're working on a project advertising the world's northernmost vineyard, which is located in Telemark in Norway.

The reason for my post here, at this forum, is that I want answers from (at least) one Dutch person, because we're trying to reach Dutch, German and Danish tourists. Here are the questions:

1. For what reasons would you travel to Norway?
2. What do you know about Norway?
3. What kind of accomodation would you prefer while staying in Norway?
4. How would you prefer to get around (car, RV, train, bus etc)?
5. At what time of the year would you like to visit Norway?
6. Would you like to see the "famous" attractions, or more "unknown" destinations?
7. Is local food and beverages importstopp when visiting other countries?
8. How do you decide to go to Norway/where do you get your information from (web, travel books, news papers etc.)?

So if you would like to give me some (very short) answers to these questions, you would really help me a lot! And you could of course send me the answers in a PM :)

Have a great Saturday and all the best,
Theis :)
theisrp

Re: If you're Dutch, would you please help me with these Q?

Messagepar pwi » 04 Oct 2014 22:06

1. For what reasons would you travel to Norway? Holidays
2. What do you know about Norway? Up north, oil and gas, everybody speaks English, very bad weather, salmon industry, beautiful country
3. What kind of accomodation would you prefer while staying in Norway? Guest houses
4. How would you prefer to get around (car, RV, train, bus etc)? - boat
5. At what time of the year would you like to visit Norway? any
6. Would you like to see the "famous" attractions, or more "unknown" destinations? both
7. Is local food and beverages importstopp when visiting other countries? ??????????????
8. How do you decide to go to Norway/where do you get your information from (web, travel books, news papers etc.)? internet

but....I did not go to Norway yet. Too expensive.
La mauvaise foi est un art
pwi

Messagepar theisrp » 05 Oct 2014 12:45

Thank you so much, pwi. Helped a great deal :)
theisrp

Messagepar everythinginenglish. » 11 Déc 2014 19:59

1. For what reasons would you travel to Norway? Winter sports (which is not my thing actually)
2. What do you know about Norway? Capital: Oslo. Cold, up North, Lapland lies half in Norway, they speak with å and ø, not in the EU, beautiful nature but in the winter totally covered in snow.
3. What kind of accomodation would you prefer while staying in Norway? Probably a hotel.
4. How would you prefer to get around (car, RV, train, bus etc)? Train.
5. At what time of the year would you like to visit Norway? Any time. But in the winter, you won't find me outside too often.
6. Would you like to see the "famous" attractions, or more "unknown" destinations? I don't know any famous attractions in Norway, I'm afraid...
7. Is local food and beverages importstopp when visiting other countries? As long as it's vegetarian.
8. How do you decide to go to Norway/where do you get your information from (web, travel books, news papers etc.)? Internet.
Your portal to the Netherlands in English
everythinginenglish.

Retourner vers Discussion about the Netherlands