Oostblokkers

A place to discuss about the country, its lifestyle and culture

Modérateur: Moderators thisforum.nl

Oostblokkers

Messagepar lukasz » 15 Juil 2015 22:47

Hello everyone,
I'm a guy from Poland living and working in the Netherlands for two years. It's really beautiful country and I'm happy I have an opportunity to live here. The thing which disturbing me though is growing number of situations when I witness really annoying behavior of polish immigrants acting like idiots. But the thing which disturbes me even more is that more and more Dutch start to distance themselves from me just when they realize that I'm Polish. It's irritaiting cause it's like punishing me for people which the only thing I have in common with is the place of birth / nationality. What I want to say is that in every country you can find some good people and some assholes. The truth is that proportion of idiots among Poles is extremally high but still there is a significant group of Poles which try to integrate with Dutch instead of stealing stuff, devastating private property, doing mess all around and so on. Please bear it in your mind. Nevertheles I still perceive the Netherlands as a really good place to live with really friendly people even if sometimes I feel like some people blame me for things done by other Poles.
And one more thing: you have delicious see food here in Netherlands, Nederlandse garnaltjes rule :)
lukasz

Retourner vers Discussion about the Netherlands